Results-oriented Team Leader with expertise in software development, quality engineering, and change management. Effective at managing diverse team members to accomplish business goals. Detail-oriented and efficient, with strengths in both project and time management.
• Team-building skills from motivation, organization to delegating tasks based on strength of members.
• Software Architecture, Software Development and Software Quality Engineering.
• Excellent goal tracking, KPI measurement and reporting.
• Very strong technical background in different technologies and skills of global overview.
• Change manager and adoption of new methodologies like Agile.
Director, head of digital product excellence
De Septembre 2017 à Aujourd'hui
Leading a team of experts in 3 domains:
- Cloud and Mobile application testing in Medical Device industry from low level verification to end user validation (V&V).
- Validation of tools (CSV), Cloud Services, On-Premise SW for using in Medical device deployment, manufacturing and testing.
- Strategy and Partnership management for state of art testing approach in medical device industry using new technologies related to Cloud and IoT. The strategies are going from basic testing to elaborated test methods like Cybersecurity, Power Consumption, Automation, CI/CD, Service integration.
Reorganized the team, established and implemented efficient SDLC processes and fostered the transition to an agile methodology.
Planning, monitoring, reporting, resource management, quality and risk management as well as serving as a reputable change agent, have resulted in consistently delivering large scale projects up to 2 million euro, on time and on budget.
Preparation and participation to FDA/BSI audits as software quality engineering accountable.
Green coding initiative to implement good practices during SDLC and creation of worldwide certification.
Cybersecurity strategy implementation and partnership management.
Technical Environment and Keywords:
- Cloud/IoT : AWS, GoogleCloud, Azure, Android, iOS.
- Tools: JAMA, Jira, Jenkins, SonarQube/SonarSource, GreenSpector, TestDroid, Sauce Labs, Selenium, Appium, Maven/Gradle, Tableau, Extent, TestNG, GitLab
- Standards: IEC 62304, IEC 82304, ISO 13485, 21 CFR 820, 21 CFR part 11, Annexe 11, ISO 27001.